You’ll need to know the address of the rental property, terms of the tenancy agreement (rental amount, frequency, duration) and basic information about the Tenant(s) (Full Name, Telephone & Email). Should you wish to add a Guarantor you will also need to know their Full Name, Telephone & Email.
Articles in this section
- I would like to conduct a reference what information do I need?
- How much does it cost
- Can I reference multiple tenants at once?
- Can I add more than one Guarantor?
- Can I reference an overseas tenant?
- How can I pay for the reference?
- I have paid for a reference what next?
- I’ve realised there’s incorrect information submitted. How do I change this?
- How long does a reference take?
- It’s past 3 working days, I have not received my completed reference report, what do I do next?