Yes, once they are all tenants in the same property you can add multiple tenants to the one reference. Simply input the number required when requested in the Tenancy Terms tab.
Articles in this section
- I would like to conduct a reference what information do I need?
- How much does it cost
- Can I reference multiple tenants at once?
- Can I add more than one Guarantor?
- Can I reference an overseas tenant?
- How can I pay for the reference?
- I have paid for a reference what next?
- I’ve realised there’s incorrect information submitted. How do I change this?
- How long does a reference take?
- It’s past 3 working days, I have not received my completed reference report, what do I do next?