Once we’ve received your reference request we’ll get in touch with the Tenant(s) and provide them with log in details so they can input some personal information. Once they have provided this the reference system will check the information a produce the report which will be emailed to you.
Articles in this section
- I would like to conduct a reference what information do I need?
- How much does it cost
- Can I reference multiple tenants at once?
- Can I add more than one Guarantor?
- Can I reference an overseas tenant?
- How can I pay for the reference?
- I have paid for a reference what next?
- I’ve realised there’s incorrect information submitted. How do I change this?
- How long does a reference take?
- It’s past 3 working days, I have not received my completed reference report, what do I do next?