Provision of a guarantor for rent is common practice in the UK and grants your future landlord the security that your rent will be paid on time and in full. A guarantor for rent will also be expected to cover other costs incurred as detailed in your Tenancy Agreement, including damages costing more than the deposit.
Articles in this section
- Rent Guarantor - How it works?
- What does Rent guarantor service cover?
- Do I need to give a bond to my landlord as well as a guarantor?
- How do I qualify for the rent guarantor service?
- How much does the Rent Guarantor service cost?
- How long does the guarantor service last?
- Do you cover tenants who are in receipt of housing benefit?
- Guarantor definition
- Can I rent a house/room without a guarantor?
- Do I always need a guarantor for renting?