As your guarantor for rent, Ezylet will be expected to cover rent default but also other costs incurred as detailed in your Tenancy Agreement, including damages costing more than the deposit up to £10,000.
Articles in this section
- Rent Guarantor - How it works?
- What does Rent guarantor service cover?
- Do I need to give a bond to my landlord as well as a guarantor?
- How do I qualify for the rent guarantor service?
- How much does the Rent Guarantor service cost?
- How long does the guarantor service last?
- Do you cover tenants who are in receipt of housing benefit?
- Guarantor definition
- Can I rent a house/room without a guarantor?
- Do I always need a guarantor for renting?