No, unfortunately this product is for residential properties only.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits to a Landlord of accepting a Rent Guarantor service?
- I am a landlord/letting agent, how much does your service cost?
- Do you conduct credit checks?
- Is this suitable for commercial premises?
- What happens if a Ezylet guaranteed tenant is late paying rent?
- I don’t have a guarantor document; will you supply one?
- I rent out a number of rooms / flats/ houses, will Ezylet help me get good tenants?
- I would like to let my property, how long does it take to guarantee a tenant?