Ezylet stands as your guarantor for the whole length of your tenancy agreement up to 12 months. Should you renew your tenancy agreement you will also need to apply for a new rent guarantor agreement with Ezylet.
Articles in this section
- Rent Guarantor - How it works?
- What does Rent guarantor service cover?
- Do I need to give a bond to my landlord as well as a guarantor?
- How do I qualify for the rent guarantor service?
- How much does the Rent Guarantor service cost?
- How long does the guarantor service last?
- Do you cover tenants who are in receipt of housing benefit?
- Guarantor definition
- Can I rent a house/room without a guarantor?
- Do I always need a guarantor for renting?