No, the guarantee only covers your portion of the rent. When you are applying you will need to fill in the amount of rent you're responsible for on a monthly basis. Other tenants in the house will need to apply separately.
Articles in this section
- Rent Guarantor - How it works?
- What does Rent guarantor service cover?
- What documents do I need for proof of income?
- What documents do I need for proof of study?
- Can I pay in installments?
- Do I need to give a bond to my landlord as well as a guarantor?
- How do I qualify for the rent guarantor service?
- How much does the Rent Guarantor service cost?
- How long does the guarantor service last?
- Do you cover tenants who are in receipt of housing benefit?