A Section 21 notice is a document that is served by the landlord to their tenant in order to legally give advance notice of a tenancy termination. It is NOT an eviction notice, it is simply a notice saying, “Hey, as soon as the tenancy comes to an end (e.g. the fixed end date has expired), I want you to vacate”
Articles in this section
- Rent Guarantor - How it works?
- What does Rent guarantor service cover?
- Do I need to give a bond to my landlord as well as a guarantor?
- How do I qualify for the rent guarantor service?
- How much does the Rent Guarantor service cost?
- How long does the guarantor service last?
- Do you cover tenants who are in receipt of housing benefit?
- Guarantor definition
- Can I rent a house/room without a guarantor?
- Do I always need a guarantor for renting?