We will require one of the following documents as your proof of study:
- Email from a university confirming unconditional acceptance
- Letter issued by the university by email. This must display the university letterhead and signature
- Email must be dated within the last six months
- Letter from a university confirming unconditional acceptance
- Letter must be addressed to the applicant or Ezylet
- Letter must be dated within the last six months and on official headed paper.
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) Letter
- This document is used for visa application purposes and can be accepted as proof of study
If you are unable to provide any of the above please get in touch and we'll be happy to discuss your specific circumstances.