At the moment it is not possible to pay in installments and the full amount quoted would need to be paid before we can sign the documents to become your Rent Guarantor as once we sign the documents we are fully liable for your rent and damages during your tenancy.
Articles in this section
- Rent Guarantor - How it works?
- What does Rent guarantor service cover?
- What documents do I need for proof of income?
- What documents do I need for proof of study?
- Can I pay in installments?
- Do I need to give a bond to my landlord as well as a guarantor?
- How do I qualify for the rent guarantor service?
- How much does the Rent Guarantor service cost?
- How long does the guarantor service last?
- Do you cover tenants who are in receipt of housing benefit?